Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things that can help


I have found these things that have helped me rebalance:

1. For cleaning: use only vinegar, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, lemon juice, and pure soap. Bon Ami is good too.

2. Eat only natural, whole, organic foods. Each body is different and various diets work for different people. I like the Blood Type diet and "The Zone" diet for myself. Vitamins and other supplements have helped me, such as Clearvite, Liva Guard, American Biologics pro-biotics and inflazyme, Flu-Ban, Bach Flower essences, and homeopathic remedies.

3. Make the bedroom a safe haven - use organic bedding, dust often, and keep items to a minimum so the air in the room stays fresh.

4. "Lightning Air" air filters are my favorite, but others I like are Austin Air, Lifekind Products MCS air filter, and IQ Air.

5. Fantastic mail-order sources are: Janice's, American Environmental Health Foundation, NEEDS, and Lifekind Products.

6. Water - including showers and swimming in salt water pools, drinking only filtered water, and being by the ocean - helps cleanse. Mountain air is clear and clean, and being in parks and gardens can help lift the soul.

There are so many other things I want to share with you, but this is a start. Email your ideas and thoughts to me at icareformyself@gmail.com. Or post a comment!

Love,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment